Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A FEW OF MY SOLD PIECES


"Red Cliff Village' acrylic on plaster. 2003

This is from a 3x7 foot mural done in someone's rec room. The painting went well with the color of their wall which is the sky behind the mountains. It took about 2-3 visits. Customer sent a letter of appreciation (above) and a check which was in addition to what I had already asked for. They felt that the price we agreed to was too low for the work that was done.





"Small Wonders Day Care Mural''   household indoor paint 2004

"Portrait of a Dog that Wouldn't Sit Still"  oil, 1999
this was one of my first requests to be commissioned out of college. Was difficult since the neither of us had a camera and customer did not have a pic of her dog.



untitled, acrylic  2002
was commissioned by a coworker who viewed my album. First time someone besides family advised that I was charging too little.

Please do not dupicate images.. ask for prints or orginal work at affordable prices,  yes, my work has been duplicated before (was repainted after customer gave the painter a photo of my work).






No comments:

Post a Comment